You'll find below as an attachment the details of the organisation.
Staff and parents' welcome events
- Monday 17 August 2020 and Tuesday 18 August: Staff Back-to-School Days
- Wednesday 19 August: welcome coffee by the Parents & friends association after kids drop off
- Saturday 12 September: beginning of the school year picnic
Students’ Back-to-School Day
Students’ Back-to-School Day is on Wednesday 19 August 2019 and is organised as follows:
- PS: a one-hour appointment will be scheduled between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm so that children can have an initial contact with their teacher and classroom. Full school days will start on 20 August at 8:50 am.
- MS and GS: students will be welcomed between 8:30 am and 9.00 am.
- From CP (Year 1) to CM2 (Year 5): students will be welcomed from 8:30 am
- 6ème (Year 6): Students are expected at 8.50 am Anzac playground
- 5ème (Year 7) to Terminale and IB (Year 12): students are expected at 10:55 am, in Anzac Playground for the 5ème, 4ème and 3ème’s students and in their classroom for 2nde, 1ère, Terminale and IB’s students.
The access code for Pronote will be sent to all parents a few days before the start of the school year. The details regarding the organisation of the school year (class, timetable, agenda, meetings, etc.) will therefore be available online. Secondary school’s timetables will be definitive from 2 September.
Please note that the reception protocol may change depending on the health situation.