Enrolling my child
Enrolling my child
Contact Morgane Martin:
We enrol children in their 3rd year.
We have a waiting list in the “petite” (3 to 4 year old) and “moyenne” (4 to 5 year old) classes. It is therefore essential to place your child’s name down on this list before going ahead with the enrolment. The year the children turn 3, families are contacted in February asking them to confirm their interest for a place in the Maternelle. The offers are then sent between April and May for the school year starting mid August. If places become available during the school year, offers will be sent to parents of children of eligible age who are still on the waiting list.
You can obtain the waiting list application form either by downloading it from our website or you can contact us. An administrative fee of $ 150 must be paid when submitting the application. A copy of your child’s identity (birth certificate or passport) is also required.
PRIMARY (Kindergarten to Year 5) & SECONDARY (Year 6 to Year 12 & IB)
Any application will be discussed in admission committee.
Due to the increase in the number of students, we have to consider the setting up of a waiting list for the levels mentioned above.
Within the limit of available places, the priority is given to:
- Students coming from a school of the AEFE network.
- Students coming from France, enrolled in a public school or a private contracted school.
You can either download the enrolment form by clicking here or contact us. The entry fee is payable when the application is lodged. The following documents are also required:
- Photocopy of child’s identity (passport, birth certificate or identity card)
- For primary classes: current school report which also states the child’s admission in the appropriate class
- For secondary classes: latest 3 school reports
- "Exeat" (leaving certificate from previous school) to be handed in on the first day of school at the latest
- Copy of visa of entry in Australia when applicable
Important: Only students accompanied by their parents/guardians can be enrolled in our school. The school is only able to accept students with student visas in a very limited number of cases. All other students must have an adequate visa from the Australian authorities. However, please note that the Australian authorities do not allow us to enrol more than 3 months students arriving on a tourist visa.
INFORMATION FOR THE SECONDARY CLASSES
Sections opened from Year 11 to Year 12: S and ES.
First language: English
Second language (from Year 7): Spanish or German
Latin/Mandarin : optional from Year 7
Sport Sections: surf, badminton, tennis, swimming