The advantages of French higher education
A large, diversified offer adapted to all profiles
- 73 Universities
- 204 Schools of Engineering
- 250 Business Schools (48 deliver Master's degree)
- 21 National Schools of Architecture
- 113 University Institutes of Technology (IUT)
- 10 Institutes of Political Studies (IEP-Sciences Po.)
- 2,000 preparatory classes
- thousands of senior technician sections (BTS) in high school
Professionalisation at all levels
- Bac +2 BTS, BTSA, DUT, DMA ...
- Bac +3 Professional License, DCG, DNAT ...
- Bac +4 DSAA, State diplomas ...
- Bac +5 professional Masters, DSCG, diplomas of State, diplomas of Grandes Écoles ...
- Bac +6 State diplomas of health professions ...
- Bac +8 PhD, State diplomas, DEC ...
- Bac + 9-11 Doctorates of specialized medicine
Non-selective access to a wide range of training
University licenses (except double licenses, Paris 1 and 2 licenses, PACES d'Ile
de-France, and some spe. with limited capacities of the other UFR of Ile-de-France)
A financially accessible offer to the greatest number
- inexpensive studies in many sectors (universities, high schools ...)
- reduced registration fees (L1, L2, L3: 183 €, Master: 254 €, school inge .: 606 €)
- moderate rent housing and public boarding
A close eye on students
- active guidance device (BAC -3-Bac +3)
- personal and professional project (PPP)
- seniors' tutoring
- personalized coaching by teachers