2017-2018 School Year
2017-2018 School Year
BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
Staff and new parents
- 14 and 15 August 2017 at 8:30 am: first day back for school staff
- 15 August 2017 at 9.30 am: morning tea for new parents (in the school theatre) followed by a meeting for primary parents at 10.30 am.
Students first day back at school
The first day back at school for students is on the 16th August 2017 according to the following schedule:
- PS: a one hour appointment will be scheduled between 9am and 3pm in order for the child to have his first contact with the class. Class will start on the 17th August at 8:50 am.
- MS and GS: students are welcomed in the classrooms between 8:30 am and 9am.
- From CP to CM2: students are welcome from 8:30 am in the school yard
- 6eme: 8am start (rendez-vous in the schoolyard, next to the Secondary school's entrance - Building D)
- 5eme to Terminale and IB: 10:40am start (For the students in 5ème, 4ème and 3ème, rendez-vous in the schoolyard, next to the Secondary school's entrance - Building D; For High school students, rendez- vous in the first classroom indicated on your ProNote timetable)
The access code for Pronote will be sent to all parents a few days before the start of the school year. The details regarding the organisation of the school year (organisation of the beginning of the school year, timetable, agenda, meetings, etc.) will therefore be available online.
- 21 August 2017 at 5pm: PS-MS-GS parents' meeting (cycle 1)
- 22 August 2017 at 5pm: CP-CE1-CE2 parents' meeting (cycle 2)
- 23 August 2017 at 5pm: CM1-CM2 parents meeting (cycle 3)
- 24 August 2017 at 5.30pm: secondary and IB parents’meeting
- 31 August 2017 at 6pm: Beginning of the school year cocktail for staff and parents
The first parent-teacher meeting will take place on:
- Tuesday 19 September 2017 at 5.30pm for junior secondary students
- Wednesday 20 September 2017 at 5:30pm for senior secondary & IB students
Meetings regarding the parent representatives at the school bodies
- 22 August at 8.30 am: information meeting regarding the role of the school bodies and the voting process (room A110)
- 25 August and 1st September at 8am (in front of the canteen): information meetings held by the elected parents
- 1st September: publication of the electoral rolls
- 8 September at 4pm: application deadline
- 21 September at 4pm: end of the ballot