The LCS is attentive to the evolution of the situation concerning Coronavirus-covid-19.
We inform our community of all the measures we are putting in place in connection with the diplomatic post, the competent services of the AEFE and the Australian and NSW health department.
These communications can be found here.
- Please find by this link the main principles of our protocol,
- As wearing a mask is compulsory on public transport, students taking the school bus must wear a mask. (See communication from the health department)
> The water fountains were cleaned during the holidays so that they are available again,
> The choir will not be able to resume at this stage,
> Mattresses and carpets that had been removed from some classes were cleaned and put back in place.
We ask the whole community to continue to respect the rules of hygiene (frequent hand washing...), physical distance (no hugs, hand squeezing or "hugging"...), and management in case of symptoms and thank you for your understanding.
Please find below attached the latest restrictions in place.
Considering the latest recommendations from NSW Government, the measures implemented until now will be eased as follows from 08.10.2020:
- School excursions are authorised, including those with overnight stays.
- Parents are still barred from the school ground, except to attend educational team meetings.
- Singing is allowed in the classroom if students are sitting - and outdoor
- Students' temperature is not checked anymore at lunchtime
Useful links :
NSW advice for families: